Apr 17, 2009

Annely Blake turns two!!

Wow, is Annley Blake already TWO? How is that possible? I have to keep reminding myself that she's not the baby anymore. Of course, her constant chatter reminds me of that lately. She has quite the personality these days. I am so thankful that God didn't listen to me when I dreamt and hoped of raising all boys. I just knew I would be one of those moms who spent all her time at the ball park and playing "cops and robbers." Thank goodness He didn't listen and gave me the cutest, most funny, adorable, lovable little girl. So, Annely Blake, what do we love about you? You are such a great combination of "tomboy" and girly -girl. You love dress up and dolls, but you also love to play cars with Will and guns and really, whatever he is doing. You quite simply adore your big brother. Lately you have been really into your dolls, though. Pushing them in the swing, feeding them bottles, putting diapers on them, and taking them with you everywhere. You'll be the best little mommy one day, if you choose to be. You look just like your daddy and it's no question you have him wrapped around your finger. But, even though you look just like him, you do have your momma's personality and temper and patience (or lack of.....) You will say "hi" to anyone, even strangers, wave at everybody in the store, stop people and tell them all about your little brother, and bring me the phone all day long wanting to call people and have long conversations. Oh, you have quite a little personality! We can't wait to watch you grow up and help take care of your little brother and become a little lady. I am so glad that when these boys grow up and fall in love and move on, that I'll have you to still come around and talk to (hopefully :)) We love you, little princess! Happy 2nd Birthday!!!!!



Annely Blake- April 18th, 2007 7lbs 13oz
First birthday- celebrating in Charleston with the great-grandmother you were named after
and today......with just enough hair to finally get a bow in!!




1 comment:

ejm said...

it will be me (and anna!) all alone after our many boys fall in love and leave us. thanks for the poignant reminder.

:)