Feb 11, 2009

To Will-

Happy 4th Birthday! It's hard to believe we became parents four years ago today! You have grown into such a big boy. You love cars, trucks, guns, blocks, puzzles, sharks, cranes, books, running outside, and being a great big brother. We love you!!! Here are some pictures through the years.....my how you have grown!

February 11, 2005.....5:38pm. 6lb, 12oz, 20inches... Will turns one! (and had croup that day too...)
Will at two...and almost a big brother for the first time!

Will at three....


and today! The big 4 year old...still has those same blue eyes and dark curly lashes. :)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaah! i love it. i'm going to start crying!

Ben and Bethany said...

I've loved "watching" him grow up. He is such a cute kid...and so stinkin fun. Oh what would life be like without that Will :)

Happy Birthday - I remember when he was born! Makes me feel kinda old. sigh.

ejm said...

awe, sniff, sniff! I have a similar post brewing for Elliot!