Jan 19, 2009

The countdown begins

Hello all-

Unfortunately I do not have any pictures to post. I have been using the last few weeks to clean my house, prepare food for the freezer, run last minute errands, visit the doctor, etc... all in preparation for a new baby who's arriving soon. For those of you who don't know, we are heading to the hospital this Friday (1/23) to induce labor if he's not here by then. My due date is Sunday, and since my doctor is on call all w/e it just makes sense to go ahead and do it Friday so he can be there all w/e to check on me. We were both hoping for a natural start to labor but it looks as if that is not the plan :) Either way we're ready and looking forward to meeting our son. I have a feeling this will be the last post before he arrives. I (or Matt) promise to update as soon as he gets here, be that tomorrow or Friday. Until then,...happy MLK day!

4 comments:

ejm said...

Woohoo, we'll be thinking of y'all and praying on Friday!! I know you'll do great!!
love, emily

Ben and Bethany said...

We can't wait to see his sweet face! I wonder if he'll look Will or AB? You should put up a "guess the weight" blog so we can guess stats...ok - maybe that's just me. lol.

MaryMartha said...

I'm jealous...My due date is the 7th and I have to wait to induce until Monday the 2nd :(
Can't wait to hear all the great news and see pictures!
Mary Martha

Unknown said...

I hope everything goes well. I know you are sooooo ready!