Apr 12, 2008

Up and Running!

Finally....

We're back with pictures:

http://picasaweb.google.com/katmaxey50/Last3weeks

Those are a collection of pictures from the past few weeks, including Easter. It has been a busy few weeks so maybe it was good that I didn't have the computer to distract me :) We are still waiting on our appointment date for Egleston for Annely Blake. We saw the allergist on Friday and found she is highly allergic to eggs. So that means no eggs and nothing with eggs baked in them. Yikes! I'm on a quest for an egg-free birthday cake recipe. Anyone out there with a good one? Other than her medical issues, she is now in the midst of major separation anxiety, (mainly concerning me), and has started to scream at night when we put her down. She even cries when Matt holds her. I never had to deal with this with Will, (of course :)) "To rock or not to rock...that is the question?!" As I type, Matt is rocking her after 1+ hour of off/on screaming. I know I haven't posted much about Will. He's doing well and enjoys listening to his Veggie Tales Praise Cd every single night before going to bed. He spends his days playing outside with Ellie, and following me around the house asking 1billion questions all day long. I laugh at him all day. He really says the most hilarious things. Wednesday we are heading out for a week-long vacation. Our first stop is Charleston, SC to visit my grandmother, who Annely Blake is named for. We will visit with her for four days and celebrate AB's first birthday. (Yes....next Friday it is!) Then on Sunday we're stopping in Savannah on our way back home for a three day visit with Matt's family. We haven't seen them in a while and Will has been dying to see his cousins. I've been sewing up a storm, and just today finished two baby day gowns for a friend who is having twins this summer. They were at times almost the death of me, yet I have an unexplainable high from the accomplishment of finishing them. Matt has been busy at work creating projects that have earned him accolades from top executives at the company. He's an extremely hard worker and it is definitely paying off!
Check back with us as I'll be posting more regularly and with pictures now that we have access.

1 comment:

Two Mini Girls said...

Katherine, I am soo sad to hear about all of A.B.'s health issues we have had alot of issues with Rebecca, lots of allergies and skin problems I know it is probably hardest on you. I'll be praying for you.
Laura