Apr 24, 2008

Coastal Tour


We're back from our week-long vacation along the coast. First stop was Charleston to visit my grandmother and have her meet her namesake for the first time. We celebrated AB's birthday with her, my family, my dad's two sisters, and 20+ other people my grandmother invited to the celebration. (not kidding...my Grandy can throw a party:) Sunday we headed to Savannah for a three day visit with Matt's family and another birthday party for AB and Pa Pa, who turned 66 the day before AB turned 1! We're exhausted after hours and hours in the car but it was totally worth it. I really can't believe my baby is 1 now. If the first year goes by fast with the first kid, it goes by twice as fast with the second. I'll have to upload all the photos from our trip. We were quite busy at both locations and the kids did great staying up waaay past bedtimes and skipping naps etc.... It's good to be back now, although I'll be busy for weeks tackling laundry and writing thank you notes. So long for now!

1 comment:

ejm said...

happy birthday, ab!