Jan 25, 2008

daddy time

Now that Will is a little older, Matt has enjoyed taking him places and spending some one-on-one time with him. Last night he took Will to his first hockey game..... They met the mascot...

He was very interested in the blimp and where it was at all times.....

He watched a little hockey too.....


Tonight I'm leaving for our women's retreat in Alabama! I don't think I've ever been this excited about a retreat before! Having two kids has definitely been hard on this ultra, ultra extroverted people-person. I'm looking forward to the social time and maybe getting a little break from the kids (not that I don't love them :)) Matt's called in the reinforcements (his parents) for the week-end so I don't have to worry!


3 comments:

ejm said...

Did Matt survive? :)

Bridget Adams said...

that is too much fun!!
bridget

Bridget Adams said...

the hockey game i mean