Jan 31, 2008

crazy week

Whew! I'm back to blogging again. Sorry it's been a while.....I really have no excuses, except that I'm just trying to hold it together with two kids and a dog. I was just talking to a friend today about how I feel that I can never fully stay on top of things anymore. My house never really feels clean, and even when it is it's not long before the dog tracks dirt in, or Will throws his blocks everywhere, or Annely Blake smears soggy Cherios all over the floor..... well, you get the picture. I guess this is our new "normal." Better get used to it :) Last week really was a whirl-wind. We had our entire AC/Heating system torn out and replaced, which involved me being confined to the den and kitchen area for two days with a toddler, baby, and dog. Cabin fever doesn't even begin to describe the way we were all feeling after that. Fortunately, I left the very next day for our church's women's reatreat. The kids were left in the very capable hands of Matt and his parents (thanks MiMi and Pa Pa!) I came back refreshed and ready to be a mom again. Fortunately at the moment no one is sick or teething, which means we are getting pretty decent sleep around here. So.....hope that catches everyone up with the Maxey happenings. The following are a few pictures from our bed-time routines tonight. I couldn't find anything more exciting....sorry :)

Ellie's nightly 8pm coma- after Will is done with her and is off to bed...
Sleeping like a baby....look at those rosy cheeks!

Will admiring himself in the mirror after brushing his teeth....


Did you brush the back ones well?.......

Goofy......





No comments: