May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! Two of my greatest blessings: Matt and I are on a one week road trip starting in Athens and ending in Savannah next weekend. Today we spent Mother's Day with my parents, sister, aunt and uncle, grandfather and our two babies. Sweet Matt surprised me with a spa day to be spent at my favorite salon here in Athens, City Salon and Spa. My day includes a manicure, haircut and half hour massage. Three whole hours away from the kids!! Wednesday we head to Savannah to show off the baby to Matt's family. The weekend concludes with Matt's childhood friend Josh Klein's wedding at Bethesda Chapel. It's a lot of driving, but we're excited about being with family all week.

1 comment:

Jawan said...

I hope you enjoyed your spa day! Maybe I can pass that hint along to Mitch just before baby #3 arrives.