Mar 12, 2009

Gearing up for spring

I think I may have been a little too excited about spring. At our first hint of a warm day, I took all the kid's winter clothing out and put all the spring/summer stuff in. What will they wear when that late cold snap that the south always gets arrives? Anyways...some pictures of us playing outside when it was 80 degrees a few days ago.






and lastly, this smile makes it all worth it! (and it doesn't hurt that he's now sleeping 8+ hours a night!!!)







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, this might be my most favorite post ever. that look on AB's face is classic :) Cant wait to see yall next week!!

beck'sthree said...

They are adorable. So, have you given up hope altogether of ever having one that looks like you? :)

ejm said...

YAY to 80s and sleeping babies! I'm so happy for you!

Ben and Bethany said...

look at all that hair! I love AB's dress :)