Dec 6, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Yes, I know Thanksgiving was last week. Please forgive my tardiness in blogging about it. I'm 8 months pregnant...cut me a little slack! The week started off in Athens visiting my parents for a few days, then we headed to Savannah for the rest of the week. Thanksgiving dinner was at Matt's sister's house (Lori) and was delicious as always! Will and Annely Blake had way too much fun with their cousins that they don't get to see nearly enough. And, we had the pleasure of getting together with some old friends from high school (matt's) and college (ours). Unfortunately I was a do-do and didn't pull the camera out to take one single picture. :( We got back Sunday afternoon and it's been a whirl-wind of a week since then. I'll be blogging more about whats been going on around here.....including the completion of Will and AB's shared room, moving her over into the big girl bed and all the fun that came with that :) and our Christmas decorating. Our weekends from now on are pretty much consumed with getting last minute projects done and cleaning and organizing closets, clothes etc....all in preparation for baby #3 who is arriving next month!

Here's the link for Thanksgiving pictures...

http://picasaweb.google.com/katmaxey50/Thanksgiving08

No comments: