May 2, 2008

Little Princess

Stats for Annely Blake who went for her one year check-up this week.
Weight: 21 lb 3oz
Length: 28.5 inches
teeth: 8!
I checked just to be sure, because I thought I remembered Will being slightly heavier than she at one year, and he had reached her length at 7 months and her weight at 9 months! What she lacks in size she makes up for in personality, though! Her new name is going to be "banshee" because she delivers this unbelievably high ear piercing screech any time she's mad or excited. She says "da da, ma ma, nigh nigh, down, do (dog) and bye bye." She's still not walking, although she's getting close, and she's a great sleeper if you can get her down for the night :) So..... that's all I have for the 2nd member of our family. Will wanted his picture taken too. It's not often I can get him to look at the camera and smile so I took advantage of it.


1 comment:

The Zevacs said...

AB looks really grown-up in that picture!! Luke enjoyed seeing some new pics of the kiddos!