Mar 12, 2008

Hospital Bound

Well, today's been a wild one. I know this is Kat's blog, but I couldn't resist the need to ask for prayers from our friends and family reading the blog. Today, Katherine called me at work to tell me that she just left the doctor's office and was taking Annely Blake to the hospital. It was one of those calls that makes your heart just sink. I ran out the door, down the street, into the parking garage, and jumed into my car. It felt like it took me months to get to the hospital. Once there, I found a nervous wife, a hyper son, Will, and a pitiful looking little Annely Blake. She is quite ill - the doctors are running lots of tests now, and don't know what's wrong. She'll be there all night, and pending a good report in the morning, she may get to come home tomorrow. We'd appreciate your prayers for A.B. (healing) and Kat (strength, patience, and rest) during this time. For the family, Matt

No comments: