Dec 24, 2007

Sick Again?!

Well, here we are, the day before Christmas and battling sickness with Annely Blake again. This time it's that nasty ear infection that still won't go away, plus RSV/bronchiolitis. We're doing a steady round of antibiotics, humidifier, Motrin, Benadryl, and nasal suctioning. I've cleared off the top of her dresser to make room for all the pharmacy supplies. We really hope this third round of antibiotics knocks the ear infection out as she's been toting it around since October! Oh well, I can't complain much, she really is a happy baby for being so sick :( Tomorrow we're celebrating Christmas here, in Columbus, away from our families for the first time ever. We're having some of our Columbus "family" over: the Trammells' and Adams', plus my sister for Christmas dinner. Hopefully I'll get all the pictures up on Wednesday. Merry Christmas to you all!


1 comment:

ejm said...

I feel your pain with the constant ear infections!