Jun 28, 2007

tagging and other things

So our good friend Emily "tagged" me in her blog today- thanks Emily :) Apparently I'm supposed to answer eight questions about myself to which no one really cares to know the answer to. At the end of this post I'll include some funny things Will is saying these days lest I totally bore you to death. Oh, I almost the most important thing; I have to "tag" other people. So.....how about Jawan, Sarah, Davina, and Bridget. Let's see you post your deepest darkest secrets for all the world to see!

1. What were you doing ten years ago? just graduated high school, looking forward to college
2. What were you doing one year ago? taking Will to the pool, enjoying sleep, you know, pre-2 kids stuff that people do
3. 5 snacks you enjoy? chips, cheese, chocolate, cereal, ice cream (no one ever accused me of being a health nut)
4. 5 songs to which you know all the lyrics? baby got back (I'm with you emily.....quite possibly the best song ever written :), happy birthday, jesus loves me, star spangled banner, I honestly can't think of another one- pretty pitiful isn't it :(
5. 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire? hire a personal chef, hire a maid, buy a big house, pay off debt, and give to the church
6. 5 bad habits? cracking my knuckles, talking during tv shows and movies, interrupting people, gossiping, laughing at inappropriate times
7. 5 things you like doing? reading, cooking, having people over, taking hot showers, drinking coffee in the morning while watching Good Morning America
8. 5 things you would never wear again? tapered jeans, white socks that go up past my ankles, big baggy sweaters, keds, panty hose

whew- that was painful!
now on to the interesting stuff:

Will's version of abc: ABCD HIJK UUUUUP, QRS, DVD, W, X NOW I NOW I ABCDHIJKUUP

Will's blessing he learned at church and now sings before every meal:
God ga fadda, God ga fadda, we bancum (thank you), we bancum, da da da bwessing, da da da da bwessing, a-men, a-men

1 comment:

ejm said...

thanks for humoring me! :)