Jun 2, 2007

redemption

A thorough cleansing of both our children was necessary this morning. We found vile pictures of them posted on our friend's website: www.allaboutadams.blogspot.com. Who ever thought blue and orange was a good color combination anyway? My dad said he heard crying over the phone when he called last night....I can see why. Annely Blake was able to redeem herself somewhat- we'll have to get Will in some Georgia gear another time. Steve and Bridget, I never thought you would stoop so low as to put Will in a cheerleader uniform. I mean, Auburn colors are bad enough, but a dress? War Tiger is it??? Oh, by the way Steve, I saw Walmart had Auburn paraphernalia on clearance....looks like they can't even give it away.

2 comments:

Jawan said...

That is too funny....well, kind of. HA!

The Third One said...

oh please, will was adorable!!!